Our client is a renowned music streaming company and they are seeking a Freelance Copywriter to join their Creative Solutions team starting ithe first or second week of January, 2020.
The Copywriter will work alongside their producers to write creative copy for audio ads and podcasts in response to an RFP from advertisers who have paid for media that will run on their free platform.
This role is a 6 month contract, and will be based in Los Angeles.
- Create and develop copy for advertisements, content, marketing assets and sales decks
- Write highly engaging content reflective of the their tone, while bringing your own voice and creativity to answer brand needs
- Write ads that are memorable and authentic to the hosts voice while pushing the bounds of audio creativity and always keep the listener top of mind
- Be responsible for writing :15 / :30 audio spots, podcast segments, and podcast product placements
- Revise, edit and improve any written materials and ideas
- Propose creative copy concepts as you identify opportunities
- Collaborate and work closely with the other copywriters, project managers, production and strategy team
- Highly creative and imaginative writer with a love for audio
- 3+ years of copywriting experience from an advertising agency, media company or high-profile brand
- Experience writing scripts for radio/podcasts/podcast production
- A true team player who can receive and implement feedback quickly and without ego
- Self-motivated, organized, accountable and can communicate effectively to work within tight timelines
- Enthusiasm about emerging digital audio formats and the potential for innovative brand opportunities
What To Submit
A cover letter
A work sample that you’re proud of. Please include an explanation of what role you played in the process and why you chose this sample.