- San Francisco, United States
- Job Type
- Erin Crider
- 6 months ago
Sometimes the greatest job you’ll ever land is one that you create for yourself. We’re hiring a “first of its kind” Commercial Sales Lead to build and execute a commercial route to market sales strategy for digital solutions products aimed at the Mining and Heavy Industries. Yes, you read that right, you’re figuring out how to sell technical and software products into one of the most challenging landscapes on Earth! Have you ever seen how they get software to operate 2,000 feet underground? Digitalization is an exciting fast pace evolving environment where clear focus, creativity, agile delivery and pro-active stakeholder engagement is key to success! We’re looking for someone up for the challenge! Any takers?
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and execute commercial model, Route-to-Market and channel strategies
- Identify, structure, negotiate and close strategic deals and partnerships
- Craft and drive creative selling strategies; show persistence, urgency, a willingness to take risks, and quickly learn/pivot when necessary
- Identify barriers to deal closure and successfully direct activities for successful resolution
- Develop vision to emphasize the integration between our team and other commercialization efforts internally
- Assemble and drive the internal organization to execute on the overall commercial vision
- Identify opportunities to expand business relationships and create unique and unexpected value for our customers
- Own relationships with customers and prospective customers at appropriate levels ensuring relationship growth and satisfaction
- Validate pilot/PoC and pricing strategy through every customer interaction
What will make you successful:
- Passion for technology, sustainability and transformational change
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in sales, client relations, or business development
- 2+ years working with or selling into the mining or heavy industries
- Goal-oriented, autonomous, and structured approach to work; team spirit; personal initiative
- Creative and able to build things; extraordinary vision with an ability to persuade customers, partners, internal stakeholders
- Possess a can-do, growth mindset. See every roadblock as an opportunity to exercise creativity and persuasion
- Broad business skills and technical acumen with deep appreciation for the creative process and intent
- Naturally develop deep relationships with colleagues and customers
We help more than one million customers worldwide to increase crop yields so there is more food for the world’s growing population, pave better roads that last for generations to come, fuel more and cleaner air travel or eliminate friction to make engines and machinery cleaner and more efficient.
We have ambitious growth plans to double the business by 2025. Digital initiatives are primary levers to drive and enable this journey.
To achieve this, our Digital Ventures team delivers innovative and evolving digital solutions to guide our customers, partners and society through the transition to a more sustainable, safe and efficient environment.