**Ideal Candidate will have 60% Project Management and 40% Digital Marketing experience.
Our client is a renowned music streaming app with offices globally. They are currently seeking a Freelance Campaign/Program Manager to join their New York team on a 6 month contract (with potential to extend) starting within the first few weeks of October.
The Campaign/Program Manager will be working on Artist Campaigns for their Premium members. You will play a key role in contributing to the growth of their business by spearheading critical online marketing programs for their Premium service and their music partners. Your role is to manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns by coordinating between several internal and external partners.
This includes their artist and label-facing partner relationships along with internal stakeholders and supporting teams across the company.
- Manage implementation and optimization of Premium Artist Campaigns.
- Provide front-line support for artist and label inquiries regarding these campaigns.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to programs.
- Develop best practices ‘playbook’ and make recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Proactively and quickly resolve business and technical issues with partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain and develop new campaign improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with a host of teams: Premium, Performance Marketing, Creator Marketplace, Artist & Label Services, Commercial Partnerships, Legal, Licensing and other groups across Spotify.
- 5-8 years experience in project management, online/digital marketing and/or business development, preferably in the entertainment and/or technology industries.
- Impeccable attention to detail, along with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Expertise in the mechanics of online/digital marketing.
- Proven track record managing relationships or account management.
- Experience presenting recommendations and plans to senior management.