San Francisco (Financial District)
1 year Contract
What you’ll be doing:
The Business Analyst role within our Digital Ventures group will be working in three of our main projects. The ventures are strategically important to our core customers and they have a mandate to deliver improved sustainability, reduce carbon foort pint, enable increased productivity and ensure our customers are maxiziming the full potential of their operations. Digital Ventures operate at a fast pace with an agile approach and a strong focus on customers. Our philsophy is to work like a start-up but to utilise the network, brand and experience of one of the world’s largest companies.
As our Business Analyst you will be involved across all areas of our business, including researching key trends and assessing new markets, proactively sourcing and qualifying customers and potential partners, creating landscape reports and market maps and supporting our general operations.
Where we are looking for you to make an impact:
- Provide marketing analysis including proposing route to market business models, creating customer/partner target lists, determining relevant recommendations, and making direct connection between insights and practical implementation
- Develop sector maps and points of view on industry trends, recommend courses of action and regularly summarizing insights, and compile/distribute intelligence reports
- Help analyse key financial information and make recommendations on pricing, potential market size and proposing best market launch
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience to help scale the emerging ventures in our San Francisco office. If you are passionate about technology and new venture creation, building authentic and lasting relationships, connecting the dots between insights and effective route to market strategy and can operate in a startup environment with significant flexibility, freedom, and responsibility – then we’d love to meet you!
- Are you passionate about innovation and technology? We’re not a corporate incubator, we operate specifically with the goal to create new revenue streams with an underlying principle to reduce our carbon footprint. You need to be excited to wake up every morning to learn about the latest world-changing trends, people, and technologies.
- Do you love learning? We’re looking for a critical thinker with a great eye for detail. This role will be working across multiple ventures offering different services to our customers and you will need to be innately curious and find joy in cultivating new knowledge across the board
- Are you able and happy to wear “multiple hats?” We are a small, lean team working on building incredible digital services to add value to existing or new customers. No day is the same, from providing intel on possible route to market strategies to assisting on possible pricing models.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity for someone seeking career experience that spans new venture creation, corporate development, business development, innovation, and strategic advisory
- Access to and relationship building with C-level executives from forward thinking global corporates, top startup founders, and their venture investors
- Daily insight and exposure to a wide variety of innovation and technology
- Experience meaningfully contributing to the vision of a rapidly growing team
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility in managing personal time and schedule
More about us:
Our Digital Ventures group is an integral part of a larger global strategic intent. The team has a primary focus in solving customer ‘friction’ - making customer’s lives easier and more efficient. We do this by creating and scaling ‘digital products and services’ that are data-enabled and software-based. An integral element of our digital ventures is to develop digitally enabled services that reduce carbon footprint while maximising our customers’ productivity and/or operations.
Digital Ventures operates at a fast pace with an agile approach and a strong focus on customers. Our philosophy is to work like a start-up but to utilize the network, brand and experience of one of the world’s largest companies.