Our client is a brand that specializes in innovative products for women, specifically within the intimates space, and they are seeking a Brand Copywriter to join their team starting as soon as the week of 9/30.
This role is a 1-2 month contract role with potential for extension or conversion, based on fit. It will be 40 hours per week, onsite.
The Brand Copywriter will report into the Brand Director and interface closely with the marketing and creative teams to develop and release product descriptions, promotional emails, digital and social ads. You may also work on OOH, direct mail and some other campaign materials as well. Experience with SEO is a big plus!
Their main brand includes 2 other sub brands, all with different target audiences. They just went through a big rebrand to integrate all 3 brands into one site so the overall tone of voice is refined and should have global appeal but you should be able to shift gears as necessary for each brand you're writing for. They all have subtle nuances.
Portfolio should showcase a range of short, quippy copy, call-to-action verbiage and long form, descriptive copy as well. Samples of branding and brand identity work is an added bonus.
The ideal candidate is driven by data, has a passion for creative writing, and knows how to create a story through the use of a few words.
Agency experience is a huge plus, and experience writing marketing copy is an absolute must.
Brand Copywriter Ideal Attributes:
- Strong creative skills with an eye for trends in storytelling and culture
- Stellar communication skills
- Authentic people-person with an anything-is-possible attitude
- Support feminist values and comfortable discussing health and bodies
?QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 – 4 years of branded copywriting experience
- Advanced knowledge of grammar and confidence in aligning with a distinct brand voice
- Experience developing and writing case studies
- Experience working with market research
- Desire and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with content delivery systems (Shopify, SendGrid) preferred but not required