- United States
- Dylan Cohen
- about 1 month ago
One of my clients, a growing & reputable Cloud Partner, has asked us to help in their search for an Azure Practice Lead.
This is a great opportunity running the Azure Analytics Practice and this person must be a Top Architect around Azure Data, Analytics and Power BI. Also must have experience crafting SOWs, proposals, and have previously lead a consulting team.
They need someone who can jump in technically and be hands on where needed but more someone who can lead, sell, design, and implement cloud-based modern architecture.
This position will directly own customer value generation. Principals are leading pre-sales workshops, technical planning sessions, creating new architectures, and working closely with Microsoft to drive digital innovation in Azure.
- Expert knowledge in a majority of the following technologies: Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, Data Warehouse
- Modeling, Power BI, Azure IoT, Azure Data Explorer
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse projects, SQL, Python, RDMS Database systems, ETL Technologies, and techniques
- Basic understanding of data science methodologies and how to apply them to solve business problems
- Working knowledge of DevOps processes (CI/CD) applied to data projects
- Ability to articulate concepts to people with a varying technical background
- Azure Analytics Practice Growth
- Deep experience in designing analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, IoT and reporting solutions utilizing modern Azure data products like Data Lake, Databricks, Synapse, Data Factory, Stream Analytics IoT Hub, and Power BI.