- United States
- Dylan Cohen
- 29 days ago
One of our clients is hiring a Microsoft Azure Architect who can design and implement cloud-based modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries.
The ideal candidate would have deep experience in designing analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, IoT and reporting solutions utilizing modern Azure data products like Data Lake, Synapse, Databricks, Data Factory, Stream Analytics IoT Hub, and Power BI.
- Not a direct leadership role but needs to be the top tech resource on projects and mentor as needed
- Azure focus. New Synapse Workspaces experience is a plus as is Purview.. (Very new products)
- Full remote.. maybe 10% travel when Covid ends
This position will be responsible for pre-sales support, leading customer conversations, creating project architecture, leading delivery, and creating project scope of work documents.
Azure Analytics Data Architecture
- Lead Microsoft data analytics projects from architecture design to exceptional implementation
- Mentor junior consultants with project work and career progression
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process, delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals
- Manage full project delivery cycles, end-to-end, for high potential clients
- Help with planning and staffing for data projects.
- Provide support for project managers through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations.
- Train the Azure data consulting team on best practices and new technology initiatives.
- Anticipate the impact of new technologies and frameworks and help create compelling data offerings to our clients.
- Expert knowledge and passion in most of the following technologies: Synapse, Purview, Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Warehouse Modeling, Power BI, Azure IoT.
- 8+ years of experience with enterprise-scale data warehouse projects, RDMS Database systems, ETL Technologies, and techniques
- Ability to appropriately architect complex data solutions utilizing SQL Server architecture. This includes storage, replication, server tuning, upgrading, backup/restore, security, etc.
- Knowledge of Azure snd on-premise Analysis Services , tabular and multidimensional.
- Proficient with at least one of the following programming languages: Python, C#, PowerShell
- Expert in SQL and DAX
- Spark experience is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of data science methodologies and how to apply them to solve business problems
- Working knowledge of DevOps processes (CI/CD) applied to data projects. Experience with Azure DevOps is required.