Our client is a renowned music streaming company and they are seeking a Freelance Audio Engineer to join their B2B marketing organization on the Creative Solutions team.
**This is a 6 month contract role based in Los Angeles.**
The Audio Engineer will work alongside their content and marketing teams to edit, mix and sound design their advertisements and sponsored content across their original podcasts.
The Audio Engineer will also be tasked with maintaining post-production best practices for marketing and advertising and developing new process where needed.
The Audio Engineer must be able to work in harmony with multiple teams under deadline pressure. The ability to multitask & prioritize are key.
- Edit and mix audio advertisements
- Sound Design, edit and mix promotional materials
- Collaborate with producers to develop new sound rich advertising content for clients and partners.
- Help source (and/or create) music for use in ads and marketing content
- Help implement strong workflow procedures for projects with multiple collaborators
- 3+ years experience working in audio post-production
- A passion for audio, podcasts, and short form content and advertising
- Ability to work collaboratively, juggling short-term and long-term projects from multiple teams without missing a beat.
- Expert-level Pro Tools fluency for both audio and video workflows
- Working knowledge of iZotope RX restoration tools
- Solid understanding of industry standard loudness specifications
- Impeccable file organizational skills and project management skills
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Voice Over directing experience a plus
To apply please submit a resume & cover letter. Include links to 3 different work samples & write a brief explanation of your role for each.