Talent International is partnering with an exciting pharmaceutical company on the peninsula specializing in Immuno-oncology therapeutics. We are searching for a Research Associate – Antibody Production
- Ideal candidate will have MS in Immunology, Oncology, Cell Biology or related field plus 6 - 8+ years industry experience or PhD with 1+ year industry or post doc experience.
- Hands-on experience in immunology and oncology, preferably with isolation, manipulation and functional analysis of human immune cells subsets in whole blood and PBMC.
- Experienced and skilled in cell-based functional assay systems, including long-term cell culture, ELISA, multi-parameter flow cytometry, cell proliferation/apoptosis, ADCP, ADCC/CDC and activation of B cell, T cell, monocytes/macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Successful candidate will possess good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and precision with sterile techniques/procedures.
- Proficient in using data management programs such as MS Office and Graph Pad Prism. Strong motivation and desire to work in a fast-paced, cross functional team environment.